Saturday, October 6, 2012

It's official!  We have a preschooler at our house!   Olivia started preschool yesterday at Good Shepherd.  Michael , Johnny and I got to take our sweet girl on her first day! We met her teachers, Ms Tonya and Ms. Vickie, and got to see her classroom.  We could not have picked two sweeter teachers!  We know she will be in really good hands!  

When Michael picked up Olivia, Ms Tonya said she did great!! Olivia was excited to share all about her day!  She played play dough, went to the dress up center, made a new friend named Owen, and learned the word October! I think she has a great school year ahead!

We are so thankful to Mema and Auntie Em for their help getting Olivia to school and taking care of her before and after school on days that daddy and momma are working! We are blessed to have great family!


Cheese!  


I am so excited mommy and daddy! Can we go now?!!



I feel like she was just a baby! How is she already for school?? Stop growing up pretty girl!!


Poor Johnny was not a happy boy!  I think he knew his big sis was leaving him for a few hours!




There goes a little piece of my heart. Saying many prayers God will take care of her when we aren't there!


Cheese!


Waiting patiently to meet my teacher!



I love school!!





Big smile with Ms. Tonya and Ms. Vickie!


I am such a teacher! I had to take a picture of her special spot in the circle!


Checking in!


My classroom is so fun!!





Such a fun classroom!!


I had to sneak one last picture before we left.  Good-bye my big girl!  May you enjoy school and make many new friends!! We love you and know you are going to do great!!





2 comments:

  1. Aw, how sweet! She sure looked cute for her first day! I'm sure she'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet post, Katie. Those are some great memories!! Way to go, Olivia!

    ReplyDelete