Sunday, December 30, 2012

December Rewind

Wow! It has really been a crazy, busy month filled with parties, Santa, music and dance programs, food, family, friends, fun and two online classes for mommy!  Through all of the craziness we have counted our many blessings and enjoyed our time as a family!

On December 13th I was able to take the day off and attend Olivia's Christmas party at school.  Johnny went to Mema's so I got to focus all my attention on Sweet O that day! I've played the part of teacher at MANY classroom parties, but this was my first time being mommy at a school party and it was so fun!  The party was filled with games, treats and crafts!  Here are a few of my favorite pictures of my little preschooler and her buddies!


Next came Santa and cookie making at Mema and Papa's.  This is always one of our favorites of the season.  Olivia was so excited to sit on Santa's lap and tell him all about the Dream Light and Leap Pad games she was wishing for.  Our little man was way more cautious this year.  He had no idea who this guy with a beard was, and didn't want to go anywhere near him without daddy!





Such fun times with family!  I will be back soon to blog about the dance recital, cookie party with friends and all of our Christmas day fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment