Sunday, April 28, 2013

Our Little Guy Is 2!

Our little guy is two! I can't believe how fast the last two years have flown by!  I just want to freeze time and keep him as little as possible!

Johnny is so much fun these days.  He is talking up a storm.  His favorite song is "Take Me Out to the Ball Game"!  He belts it out all the time.  Yesterday when we were at church and the congregation was completely quiet, Johnny sang "1,2,3, Old Ball Game." He definitely got a few laughs and smiles.

Last week I was rocking Johnny and saying prayers.  I must add I love that he still lets me rock him!  As I was saying the prayers I say each night I prayed "God bless mommy and daddy, Olivia and baby Johnny" With his big blue eyes, Johnny sat up and looked at me and said "Mommy I not a baby"  and then "I wove you mommy!" MELTS.MY.HEART.  I just adore this little guy!

Olivia was so excited to help Johnny celebrate his birthday! We invited all of his buddies and family to McDonald's for a fun filled second birthday! The theme was Toy Story because our little man LOVES Buzz and Woody!  The party was a huge success and we are so grateful that our friends and family got to help us celebrate our favorite little guy!























No comments:

Post a Comment