Monday, April 29, 2013

Deanna Rose Children's Farmstead

I just adore days like today!  The sun is shining, there is a slight breeze and there is nowhere I'd rather be than outside with the hubs and my two kiddos!  Michael and I knew it was supposed to be a beautiful day so we headed to Deanna Rose to enjoy my day off!

Johnny and Olivia were both pumped!  These kids LOVE being outside!  We had a blast doing all the fun things that this little farmstead had to offer. We played on the playgrounds, mined for mineral rocks,  rode little trikes, fed the animals and of course had to eat ice cream!  We ended the day with a picnic lunch!  I do love my job but today made me VERY excited for summer!  I can't believe I only have five weeks left.  I am dreaming about sunny days ahead with my family!















































No comments:

Post a Comment