Monday, May 27, 2013

Mother's Day Tea

On Thursday, May 9th Olivia's preschool hosted a Mother's Day Tea Party!  I was so thankful I got to take off the morning from school and go be a mommy! When I arrived each mommy had a special spot.  I enjoyed visiting with Brooke's mommy and admiring Olivia's memory book as we waited for our preschoolers to make their appearance.

Ms. Tonya brought in her class and us mommies were serenaded! I loved all of the sweet songs!  Olivia was so excited to see me!  She kept waving to me from the risers!  After the songs, we ate together.  I will always remember our special tea together!


Getting ready to sing!!






 My beautiful mother's day gift made by Miss Olivia!!



My sweet card!



Olivia's first teacher Ms. Tonya!  I can only hope we have many more fabulous teachers just like this sweet one!


Standing next  to the portrait she made of me! 


Olivia and her friend Blake! Olivia and Blake were in the same preschool and dance class this year!



 Olivia and her friend, Brooke!

I I 

No comments:

Post a Comment